Performing regular maintenance on your Tequesta, FL heat pump is essential to keep it running at peak efficiency during every season of the year. The U.S. Department of Energy recommends professional heat pump maintenance at least once a year. In most cases, twice-a-year visits from your local heat pump repair and replacement company will help prevent serious heat pump repairs that could result in uncomfortable temperatures indoors and a serious hit to your family budget.
General Signs That Your Heat Pump May Be in Trouble
The heating and cooling experts at ENERGY STAR have compiled a list of general warning signs that your heat pump will soon need repairs or replacement. Some of the most commonly reported symptoms of a failing heat pump include the following:
- Heat pumps that are more than 10 years old are more likely to fail and are usually much less efficient than newer models.
- Uneven heating or cooling inside your Florida home could be the result of a heat pump that needs maintenance, repairs or replacement.
- High levels of humidity inside your living spaces can be an early warning sign that your heat pump is not performing as expected.
- Loud noises coming from your heat pump are usually a good indication that you need heat pump repair services.
- Ice buildup on pipes or coils is one of the most common signs that your air conditioning system requires maintenance or repairs from a professional heating and cooling company.
Working with a company that specializes in heat pump repair and maintenance will allow you to deal with these issues more efficiently and effectively. This will allow you to enjoy the greatest peace of mind and will reduce the risk of major heat pump repair bills this year.
Scheduling Routine Heat Pump Maintenance
Working with a reliable and established heat pump repair and maintenance company is the best way to extend the life of these systems and to ensure the best performance for your heating and cooling system. Your local heat pump professionals will provide you with the right recommendations and guidance to keep your system running at peak efficiency now and in the future.
The HVAC experts at Miklos Air, Inc., are committed to the highest standards of excellence in the heating and cooling business. If you need more information about heat pump maintenance in our area, call our company today at 561-264-5138. At Miklos Air, we are here to serve you.